Thank you for all your business and support this year.
What an epic year it has been with all the COVID madness, we still can’t quite believe the shutdown and its effect on WA. Our team rallied and came through relatively unscathed, with quite a bit of IT help along the way.
The good news is that outdoor advertising has still been a solid performer this year.
The Real Estate industry boomed meaning that we saw a surge in our advertising asset requests. We also had an influx of community messaging throughout Stirling, Joondalup and Mosman Park.
You spoke and we listened in regard to bus shelter visibility panels, which are now on all our viable bus shelters.
Plus, our lovely maintenance team were their usual amazing selves and cleaned up reported graffiti on our street furniture in a speedy fashion. Good job guys, keeping the streets looking beautiful throughout the year.
We are really looking forward to the New Year and working with many new businesses and people in the councils we represent. Onwards and upwards.
Highlights of 2020:
- Took on some new staff members – Sam De La Motte our Software Engineer and Jenna Westphal our Marketing Manager
- Mohammed Ali our previous Software Engineer graduated from his Masters program at Murdoch University and moved to Melbourne (before COVID)
- Won tenders for new business with City of Perth, City of Casey and Banyule in Victoria
- Set up new operations in Victoria and established the Melbourne office
- Rolled out some new tech developments, like our new maintenance system MYstop and updated some of our systems dashboards
- Rolled out our new shiny website www.ystop.com.au
These are only a few of the exciting developments that happened this year. Looking forward to sharing much more with you in 2021.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday break and a great New Years.
From the whole team at yStop x
Please note our office will be shut from 24th December – 4th January, for any enquiries or issues please call Jamie on 0417 543 704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.